Manchester based usability consultancy PRWD have some space available in their superb Northern Quarter office which they are looking to fill with a few freelancers/consultants.
We are looking for the likes of the following to join us in our office:
- UX/usability professionals
- UX/usability consultants
- UX/HCI trainees/graduates
- digital freelancers (creative or technical)
- a micro web agency (2-5 people)
What is available:
- office space and desk rental in the heart of the Northern Quarter, at 22 Lever Street
- grade 2 listed building with lots of character!
- potential collaboration opportunties
The companies who occupy 22 Lever Street with us are a range of movers and shakers in the digital, fashion and media industries, including:
- Jono Brain
- Stu Preece
- Creative Spark
- Peter Werth
- Ben Sherman
Costs and whats included
Interested? Please give Paul a call on 07739 745 126 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- £185 + vat per month per desk
- high speed broadband, electricity and water rates all included
- kitchen facilities (fridge, microwave, toaster, toastie machine)
- meeting area and meeting table
- fully secured building with CCTV