MediaLoc is a boutique language service provider based in Manchester specialised in creative content such as games, apps and websites. We help you reach more customers and expand your business abroad by producing material which not only sounds natural, but is suitable for the target market and makes your audience feel it was specially created for them.
We don’t just translate words, we break the cultural barriers and address your audience in a way that is suitable for the target market, whilst keeping the identity of your brand and your product or service. That way, you can truly speak to your customers in their own language.
We utilise only the best high-quality, experienced native speakers, who produce content which will engage your customers with your brand, helping you increase your business worldwide. Research has shown that only 27% of Internet users communicate in English, which means the other 73% don't. For instance, on average 55% of consumers only buy in websites in their own language (80% for those with very limited English), so our services help you tap into the many opportunities available in global markets.
Would you like to localise your website in a way that it reaches more customers and increases the sales of your products or services abroad? Or would you like a localised app or game that provides a more immersive experience to the user? What about creating marketing or advertising material that speaks to your audience in their own language and captures their attention? MediaLoc has got it covered.
For more information on our website localisation, app localisation and game localisation services, or to discuss a tailored solution, contact us at [email protected].