Following our first couple of NUX Camp events in Leeds, we're doing it again in 2017.
Once again NUX Camp will be running as part of the Leeds Digital Festival and will follows the same 2 track format: delegates will have a choice of workshop in the morning and a choice of workshop in the afternoon. Each attendee gets to attend 2 amazing workshops on the day.
- Strategic Creative Projects with Colin Burns (Chief Design Officer, BBC Design & Engineering)
- User experience design for Travel, Tourism and Hospitality industries with Chris Rourke (Founder & CEO of UserVision)
- Introduction to Effective Customer Interviewing with Adrian Howard (Agile and Lean UX fanatic, Quietstars Co-founder)
- Session title TBC with Rahel Anne Bailie (Chief Knowledge Officer, Scroll)
- NUX Camp 2017 takes place Friday 28th April at The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University. In true Northern UX style, tickets are just £90 for the full day and include all refreshments. Due to the nature of the event, spaces are limited and based on last year's popularity tickets are sure to sell out.
If all that's whet your appetite, why don't you head over to the NUX Camp 2017 site to get more details on the workshops and to book your tickets here
See you there!
The NUX Team