What’s the job?
We are Ampersand, an ecommerce agency that specialises in transforming fast-growing retailers.
We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager to manage and deliver ecommerce solutions through sprints, ad hoc releases, and go-live launches. As you’ll be involved in the full project lifecycle, you’ll be a natural at building strong client relationships, as well as a passionate advocate for our agile processes.
Your role will include:
- Creating sprint and release plans, making full use of your team to implement them efficiently and provide value to our customers
- Finding solutions and overcoming obstacles concerning capacity and changing requirements
- Consistently producing accurate and meaningful updates and reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Managing cross-functional teams across one or more sprints (between 3-6 people) and delivering progress to meet monthly agreed sprint hours
- Owning the client relationship on day-to-day delivery including online, calls, and workshops
What you bring
- Experience with agile and waterfall project delivery (with budgets of up to £250K) within a fast paced and technical, software development team
- Experience using Jira to management teams, projects and time
- Strong time management skills with the ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives and sprint projects simultaneously
- Ability to gather information and concisely articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and technically minded
More reasons to join us:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Personal development plans
- Private healthcare
- 32 days’ holiday (includes public holidays)
- Meet-ups and social events