We are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager, who can deliver client projects in accordance with agreed time, cost and quality criteria. You’ll need great communication skills, as this role will form that key single point of contact between client and internal stakeholders.
You’ll be working on a range of projects at any one time, so we need someone that’s used to regularly tracking the progress of several developments. You’ll also need to provide regular status reports to both the client and your own team, informing your line manager of any issues preventing successful delivery.
Reporting to our Operations Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Programme planning, providing input on the Apadmi resource plan to ensure each project has adequate resource throughout the development lifecycle
- Project planning, from agreeing the delivery plan with the client, technical lead and sprint sheets, to tracking the progress of each project
- Project delivery, ensuring client release is of a high quality, whilst maintaining records of resource effort, expenditure and cash flow
- Quality assurance, ensuring all deliverables are of a high standard, that the correct Apadmi processes are being used by the whole team, and defining the appropriate tools to be used for SCM
- Providing input into the bid process, ensuring all bids contain accurate estimates of design time, testing, implementation and so on
- People management, including the provision of appraisal feedback, the escalation of repeat issues or and the reporting of major staff concerns to the Operations Director
For more information on the role, click through to our website here: https://www.apadmi.com/career/project-manager/