We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join our growing team. Part of the core responsibilities will include project delivery, budgeting and HR and recruitment.
For this role, you must be able to manage margins, costs, budgeting and forecasting, including supporting the Managing Director and Management Team.
Service delivery functions include delivery assurance, quality assurance, client delivery and relationship management; while strategy responsibilities lie in ops plans and strategy support.
Service Delivery: 3 years (required)
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
We currently have a rota in place allowing a limited number of staff in the office to maintain social distancing rules.
Temporarily due to COVID-19
Remote interview process
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
· Managing the delivery of a project, while being a recognised expert in the delivery of support providing input into customer and supplier contracts and support budgets.
· Having a good business acumen with practitioner knowledge of support costs, resources, risks and contract management; keeping aware of wider industry capabilities to inform future options.
· High-level thinking and stakeholder management to continually drive performance improvement and an understanding and application of problem-solving and Continuous Improvement (CI) tools and techniques.
· Engaging with multiple stakeholders across the business and a strong understanding of contract and operations management to deal directly with representatives from suppliers including support requirements that need to be included in contracts.
· Provide valuable business insight and work alongside colleagues to help spot warning signs of things going wrong and providing a decisive response to significant delivery challenges, implementing short term solutions whilst identifying root causes and suggesting options for long term corrective action whilst maintaining control of support outputs and costs; building a high performing, multi-function team using all the management skills expected at this level; clearly communicating and reinforcing to team members and stakeholders
· Consistently modelling desirable behaviours in order to encourage similar behaviours from others; working with the customer and suppliers to review delivery performance and future challenges driving action by one or more parties to address any issues.
· Leading investigations where the required Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are not being achieved to the required quality, standard or timescales, and help to identify the issues and take appropriate action.
· Accountability for the management of resources, monitoring actual spend and updating forecasts accordingly to ensure the integrated support meets customer requirements fully within the agreed budget.
· Proactively balancing supply and demand with customers to deliver programmes of work.
· Conduct regular rolling reviews of the teams, customer outcomes and platform capability performances to proactively identify and manage dependencies between projects and programmes and their funding/resource requirements including accountability for all aspects.
· Support the Management team with all HR matters working closely with external HR company and accountants.
To be found successful you must demonstrate the following essential criteria:
· Significant experience of working within at least one of the following fields: Operations Management and Project Delivery
· Experience in making clear, pragmatic and manageable plans for service delivery using operations management disciplines to provide management to a cross-functional team and stakeholders to meet agreed service levels whilst remaining within cost, quality, time and safety envelopes.
· Experience in managing a team through a change that you initiated and developed as a result of a continuous improvement activity, which improved the delivery of an output that was valuable to the customer and/or the business.
· Exceptional organisational, influencing and communication skills with leadership capabilities, including stakeholders.
· Experience in managing the delivery of contract requirements and budgets, including monitoring actual spend and updating forecasts accordingly.
If you are invited to an interview, you will be assessed against the following technical competencies:
· Enhancing Service Support Systems
· Managing support, supplier and customer networks
· Making effective decisions