Reporting to Paid Media Manager and working closely with Head of Digital and wider digital teams,the core responsibilities include:
- Supporting and delivering the paid media marketing activity with a focus on paid search and paid social.
- Delivering the paid media marketing strategy to acquire new customers and maximise performance of the existing customer base utilising various tactics
- Support the Paid Media team with the delivery of campaigns
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of paid media campaigns, ensuring they are optimised at all times and meeting agreed KPIs
- Analysing performance and research data to develop effective campaigns
- Be the point of contact for agencies we work with
- Keeping on top of trends, liaising with internal teams to ensure coverage of key categories and products
- Tracking and analysis of results from campaigns to identify potential opportunities for improvements
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly monitoring, analysis and reporting of campaigns whilst providing feedback to line manager
- Testing and monitoring ad copy/creative/bid management
- Keeping up to date with industry updates, including new commercial opportunities from partners and social channels and presenting opportunities to line manager
- Auditing and evaluating of accounts to ensure consistent best practise
- Monthly budget management and invoice control
- Being the point of contact for wider marketing team for any Paid Media opportunities or queries.
- Work alongside creative and design teams to promote best practise for creative assets across each platform paid media platforms
What we are looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum of 2 years paid media and social media experience
- Proficient in Google ad words and Bing Ads
- Proficient in Google analytics and Google Merchant centre
- Proficient in managing google shopping campaigns
- Understanding of Ad words scripts/product feed manipulation and Bid strategies
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data to produce actionable insights.
- Previous experience of working bid management platform will be advantageous.
- Experience working with Facebook Business Manager to implement and optimise campaign performance
- Experience working on retail brands, preferably within the fashion sector (desired)
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Highly organised and process driven
- Demonstrable customer-centric thinking
- Self motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ambitious, Driven individual who excels in challenging environments
- Team player, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent command of MS Office-package
What you will get:
- Competitive salary
- Company's Bonus
- SAYE share buying options
- Company's Pension Scheme
- 40% discount on all boohoo group stock
- Employee Reward Scheme
- On site gym
- Subsidised restaurant
- The opportunity to work in a company that encourages engagement and growth!
If you think your skill sets fits, we would love to here from you!
The Company is committed to equality of opportunity for all applicants including those with criminal convictions. Basic Disclosure Information about criminal convictions may be requested to assist the selection process and will be taken into account only when the conviction is considered relevant to the position. A copy of this disclosure policy is available on request. By continuing with this application you are agreeing to comply with this company policy.