Tasks, duties & responsibilities:
- Create, plan and deliver social media plans for all of the brands social media platforms
- Make informed decisions regarding social media activity based on thorough and researched understanding of which sites are relevant to our target and actual customers.
- Manage the business’s social media presence, both from reputation management and proactive marketing perspective.
- Ensure that the various social media functions are connected – both to each other and to the wider brand marketing and related communications and initiatives.
- Integrate social media approaches and requirements across the organisation.
- Actively champion new ideas and initiatives and engage with relevant stakeholders across the organisation to deliver these in a consistent and comprehensive manner.
- Maintain knowledge of new and emerging technologies and approaches to social media, and constantly review plans and implementation as a result of the changes in the arena.
- Measures impact and performance of social media activity and revises plans accordingly
- Protects the brand image through maintaining visibility of ‘conversations’ across all social media and implementing appropriate reactionary and preventative strategies.
- Shares feedback and data from social media with stakeholders within the business in order to inform wider business responses.
- Manage external relationships, to support the delivery of the social media plan.
- Is an ambassador for the brand
- Attends training, meetings and other events as requested by direct manager or senior management, including Head of Human Resources.
- Assists colleagues by completing tasks outside own job role when requested, including supporting associated companies.
- Maintains own working area in a professional and organised manner.
- Always strives to improve the department’s operation and increase knowledge of own and related job functions.