We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Agile Delivery Lead who is looking to take a leading role in transforming our approach to how we deliver our digital products to our customers.
As well as ensuring the delivery squads are delivering value to our clients you will be working closely with the Software Engineering Manager and the Digital leadership team to expand our digital agency capabilities to a customer centric mindset.
Come and join a team that is passionate about continuous improvement to excel in the digital field.
Experience working within a Digital Agency/Consultancy welcomed.
About the Digital Family at CDL
Digital Family has two main work areas: Digital Core Product and Digital Delivery. The product squads develop a mix of products, services and frameworks that are utilised by our digital delivery squads to accelerate delivery and offer more ways to interact with our insurance services.
Your position in the organisation
- Reporting directly to Digital’s Software Engineering Manager
- Leading a team of five ADLs
- Deputise for the Software Engineering Manager by working with the Lead DPO to manage priorities and act as the point of escalation for Digital queries from the wider CDL team
- Ensuring the correct resource capacity is set to the business priorities
- Interfacing with internal and external customers on digital delivery matters
- Ensure the off-shore squads are integrated into Digital Delivery
- Oversee delivery of complex changes that spans multiple squads and/or families
- Assist the Software Engineering Manager to implement delivery efficiencies and optimise throughput of work
- Identify problems and issues in Digital Delivery and rectify them.
- Regular Digital Delivery health checks
- Evangelise the use of data to guide better decision making both individually and as tools for teams to utilise.
- Have a strong customer centric skill with collaborative approach and experience of complex stakeholder management
- Contribute to developing and deliver a Digital Delivery strategy for adding value to the client, ensuring that expectations are proactively managed, and issues are addressed promptly and appropriately.
**CDL are currently working on a fully remote basis until we believe it is safe to return to our campus in Stockport. When we return, we plan to adopt a hybrid working model of a minimum of two days per fortnight in the office**
- Top employer for 5th year running
- Flexible hours
- Flexible working - home working options
- Excellent training and development platform
- Opportunities for career progression
- Health and Wellbeing programme
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Virtual activities, lunch and learns, coffee mornings and meetups.
- 25 days holiday to start
- Life and health assurance
- Pension scheme
- Community projects
- Dress down policy
- On-site free parking
- Open plan modern offices
- Shuttle bus to and from the station
- Subsidised restaurant
- Games room and chill out zone
- Social activities, regular social events through our social group Xtra, including a summer bbq, competitions, bowling, go-karting, football games, Winter party and much more!
- Car wash, barber, yoga classes, boot camp and massage services all on site
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shower and dry rooms