You will likely have over 3+ years of experience in software engineering & full stack roles within a digital, web, and API environments.
Role Band: 2
(Band Guide: 1:Foundation. 2:Professional. 3:Senior. 4:Lead/Principal. 5:Director)
Salary: Up to £45k
The salary banding for this role is dependent on your experience and ability.
We have 4 product delivery teams at Code, each team is a multi-disciplined mix of 10 experts across Product Strategy, Delivery Management, UX Research & Design, Software Engineering, Front End Engineering, DevOps, Agile Test Analyst, Content & Optimisation, who are all responsible for driving and delivering against the product roadmap and customer experiences for their client partnerships.
You will also be part of the Software Engineering discipline/community with all other software engineers across the 4 product teams at Code, inputting to the direction of software engineering, sharing & driving best practice, and re-use across Code Computerlove.
You must have a strong desire to improve yourself and learn from others, whilst also getting involved in the Code Computerlove culture of learning & sharing. You will have support from our ‘Best in Industry’ talent, so you can keep progressing your own skills and career.
- 3 years minimum commercial experience as a Software Engineer in a C#/.NET Core Web/API environment
- Solid in craftsmanship skills like TDD, SOLID, Refactoring Patterns etc
- Work with a DevOps mindset in Azure / AWS
- Able to input into architectural discussion
- Strong communication skills - making tech & architecture choices easy to understand for support stakeholders, but also as part of team processes & practices
- Capable in an agile working environment, re-enforcing and supporting team improvement & processes with your Software Development Lead.
- Serverless & Lambda experience
- GCP experience
Code Computerlove values
- We value people who are brilliant in their capability and the things that they make together
- We value people who are always improving both themselves and the world around them to make a difference
- We value people who collaborate, who are a joy to work with, and who get more from themselves and those around them, by working together effectively.
We pride ourselves on being an official Great Place to Work® – a globally recognised benchmark for employers offering outstanding employee experiences. We also offer an industry-leading benefits package to all of our Computerlovers and it’s something we care passionately about.
Our benefits reflect our culture and we’re continuously evolving them around the needs of our people.
- Make-Change Friday afternoon – dedicated improvement time
- An annual training budget of at least £500 so you can develop your skills
- Medical insurance with eyecare and dental included
- Subsidised massages on-site
- Generous maternity and shared parental leave package
- £25 per month wellbeing budget
- Corporate discounts with the likes of John Lewis and Made.com
- Flexible hours and opportunities to work from home
- Annual (& legendary) Christmas jaunt abroad
- Social events subsidised by the company, including a weekly free bar
- Bike and rail pass scheme
- Your birthday off
- Flexible bank-holidays
- Profit-related bonus