Are you a super-organised, ultra-methodical, technically-literate and highly-personable Project Manager who loves getting things done?
Have you got at least three years commercial experience delivering complex software projects?
If so then we want to hear from you.
Corporation Pop is an award-winning digital innovation agency. We deliver strategic, thoughtful and innovative design and technology solutions that respond to user needs. We are well known for our work in immersive technologies and last year we were listed by Clutch, the international and impartial review site, as one of the top 15 mobile app development companies in the UK. In everything we do we aim for innovation and originality. In everything we deliver we promise reliability and effectiveness. We value creativity and encourage experimentation.
It is for these reasons that companies like Future PLC, Channel 4, the BBC, Cyber Security Challenge, the NHS and Live Nation choose to work with us to deliver exciting and often ground-breaking projects across a range of media and devices
We are now looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our rapidly growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a highly experienced team across all our projects, ranging from Android and iOS apps, to heavy load websites and multi-player gaming environments.
The ideal candidate will have had at least 3 years of commercial experience managing the delivery of a wide range of software projects in an agency production environment. This is a client-facing role so excellent communication skils are essential.
It is essential that you can tick all of the following:
• Experience managing the delivery of software projects following Agile development practices
• Experience in a client-facing role, managing stakeholders at all levels
• Experience working with in-house development teams
• Experience producing project documentation such as project plans, test plans and risk logs
• Experience managing budgets for complex projects
• Experience managing and monetising change requests
• Experience running meetings and producing presentations
• Good and broad understanding of a range of technologies
• Impeccable attention to detail and great verbal and written communication skills
It would be great if you can tick one or more of the following:
• Relevant qualification in Agile delivery (eg. ‘Agile Practitioner’, ‘Scrum Master’ etc)
• Experience with JIRA for tracking bugs and issues
• Experience in a management role, nurturing new talent
• Experience delivering mobile app development projects
• Experience delivering projects with a six figure budget
• Experience running client workshops
• Keen interest in design and UX
In return we will provide:
• A great working environment in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, with roof terrace
• A friendly, supportive and highly experienced team
• Ride-to-work, profit-share and referral bonus schemes
• 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays