As a Senior Delivery Manager, you will:
• Build and maintain teams, ensuring they are motivated, collaborating and working well.
• Focus the team on what is most important to the delivery of Digital, Data and Technology products and services.
• Coach and mentor both team members and others (including delivery managers) to apply the most appropriate Agile and Lean tools and techniques.
• Be accountable for effective delivery of complex, high-risk products and services
• Identify obstacles and help the team to overcome them.
• Encourage and facilitate continuous improvement of the delivery team.
Our delivery professionals work on a diverse range of projects, products and services within DfE. We’re looking for people with strong interpersonal skills who enjoy working in a demanding, high profile agile environment.
It is essential you have /are able to demonstrate:
• An in-depth knowledge and experience of coaching and leading teams in Agile and Lean practices.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills, to be able to mediate and communicate with stakeholders at all levels and between organisational, technical and political boundaries.
• Experience of actively managing and unblocking complicated risks, issues and dependencies.
• The ability to identify and challenge organisational processes.
• The ability to lead a continual planning process, beyond product delivery in a complex environment.
• Experience of providing support and constructive feedback on all aspects of the project.
• The ability to identify problems or issues in the team dynamic and rectify them.
• The ability to work with other Agile delivery operations throughout the product lifecycle.