Senior Software Engineer / Manchester /£65,000
This is a key role, leading & mentoring a small group of developers in a fast-paced agile team who utilise multiple CI tools to ensure clean test-driven code is deployed to production multiple times a day, no time for red tape! While you will be predominantly working in a team with a shared workload, you will be expected to pro-actively work and look to seek out new opportunities for the IT team.
You will be a great addition to their tech team if you have the following skills, knowledge, and experience:
* Great Node / TS / JS understanding
* Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
* Good understanding of event driven architecture
* Experience of as many AWS/cloud software development as possible (e.g. Lambda, SQS, SNS, EventBridge, DynamoDB, Step Functions, Serverless, CDK)
* Understanding of NoSQL databases
* Desirable: some C#, .NET, SQL skills
The salary is decent to £65,000 per annum with a generous array of comprehensive benefits including 33 days holiday, staff discount scheme, regular team socials just to name a few. . .
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to know more, please either contact me directly on 0161 237 0009, or apply through this advert and I will contact you ASAP.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.