This role includes both new business development and account management responsibilities, such as:
– New business development, creating new opportunities and developing leads
– Following up and developing all leads provided to you
– Providing ongoing account management to customers
– Supporting in and leading events and other lead gen and marketing activities
– Networking in North West business communities, to become an established part of the B2B scene (using a blend of face-to-face and digital means)
We are looking for a self-driven, motivated individual, who loves creating and evangelising technology solutions.
Whilst this primarily a field base role, your time will be spent either working out of our HQ in Ardwick, our city centre location in Deansgate, onsite with customers, or at events / networking.
Competitive basic of £25,000 - £30,000 (dependant on experience), uncapped commission structure (OTE of £50,000) and car allowance.
- Personable, and people orientated.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences and thrive on constant personal interaction.
- Strong interests in business uses of technology, particularly Apple products.
- A desire to learn about new products and features.
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with groups as with individual customers.
- You’re willing to learn and embrace the Sync style of service.
- You have strong people skills – you’re approachable, a good listener and empathetic.
- You can be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Previous sales experience selling in to businesses (minimum of 2-years).
Sync is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Sync are also a Committed member of the Government’s Disability Confident programme, and are therefore committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible, that we communicate and promote vacancies, and that we work to anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required.