Service Desk Analyst – 2nd Line Support
IT Service Desk Analyst with 2nd Line experience required to join a large international retail and leisure business based in Manchester City Centre. As a key member of the Service Desk team, you will be responsible for the delivery of quality service and the maintenance of the core IT Services and Users.
Timekeeping is crucial to the role to ensure the issues are resolved or escalated to the appropriate function within the IT department.
- Provided 2nd level support of IT hardware, infrastructure, and applications including on call as required
- Provide a technical escalation point for 1st Line Analysts
- To utilise problem analysis techniques to diagnose and rectify technical problems and queries including and not limited to hardware and software including business applications
- To work within the Incident Management Process, Service Request, and Major Incident Process
- To escalate & triage any calls not achieving the SLA level or require additional support in order to resolve the issue
- To ensure calls are associated with the Problem Management process as required.
- Creation of knowledge-based documentation and training material
- To liaise closely with team members, passing calls through to keeping the customer updated
- Excellent record taking ensuring that all relevant details are recorded in tickets
- Data and record management, to maintain additions and deletions of users and user information.
What are we looking for?
- Technical background in management/maintenance of IT systems experience specifically in an Azure environment, LAN, CISCO based WAN, SQL, Cloud Computing and CISCO UCM and Unity Connection.
- Broad understanding of corporate applications including Office 365; Active Directory, Exchange, Group Policy etc.
- Working towards or gained ITIL foundation as a minimum
- Ability to manage, prioritise, coordinate calls effectively
- Effective in identifying and resolving issues by seeking relevant data and diagnosis of possible causes
What's on offer?
- A competitive Salary & Commission structure
- Discount on retail and leisure activities
- 33 Days Holiday (Inclusive of 8 Days bank Holiday)
- Bupa Cover
- And much more!
Up to £28,500 per annum + benefits (listed above)
Key Words; 2nd Line, Second Line, IT Helpdesk, Service Desk, Support Desk, Azure, Cloud, O365, Office 365, Cisco, Cloud, WAN, LAN