This will be our most senior role in the region, with ultimate accountability for building a sustainable business within the NW. There are high levels of responsibility and the successful candidate will have lots of autonomy to grow the region as they see fit.
If you’re an established or aspiring technology business leader, looking to build a high-growth business, then we believe Made Tech could be the place for you!
- Ensure the region is constantly moving towards and fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives
- Drive business growth within the region through a mixture of business development, client growth and thought leadership.
- Spearhead regional business development activities, leveraging professional contacts and Group sales team.
- Establish the business as public sector technology experts in the region
- Manage senior client stakeholder relationships
- Build out a regional management team
- Cultivate a fast-paced culture with high levels of productivity and job satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities to sell services to both new and existing clients
- Participate in industry forums, events, and speaking engagements
- Mentor, develop, and proactively support the team
- Represent the region at the Group leadership
- Support recruiting and onboarding of new employees
- Business Development: 1-2 days per week
- Group: 2 days per month
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Honesty and integrity: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences.
- Organisation and planning: Plans, organises, schedules in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Aggressiveness: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Follow-through on commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from this. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Great at hiring: Sources, selects and sells A Players to join the company.
- Coach: Coaches people in their current roles to improve performance, and prepares them for future roles.
- Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Strategic thinking: Ability to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threads through analysis of current and future trends.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Work ethic: Possess a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- High standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Open to criticism: Solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communications.
- Persuasion: Ability to convince others to pursue a course of action.