We are internationally recognised and respected for our outreach campaigns, delivering results for some of the most recognised brands across the world. As such, the caliber of candidate we are looking to hire will reflect this high level of output which we expect to be maintained as we grow this department.
As with all link building roles, a flexible approach to the tasks in hand needs to be taken. The information below is what we expect from you as well as what we as an agency will provide you with to help you complete your tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be involved in the full link building process – from brainstorming initial ideas to devising outreach strategies through to liaising with internal project managers and on occasions, our clients.
- You’ll be responsible for shaping the campaign ideation to deliver link building strategies and campaigns to generate high quality, relevant links and coverage for our clients in multiple industries
- You will lead and influence the outreach approach we take including managing the offshore discovery teams, brainstorming with the other UK link builders and delivering the results the clients are looking for.
- You will own the entire outreach process, from the initial site discovery management through to placement and reporting whilst championing best practice within the team.
- You will be comfortable managing your own time/tasks and will need the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with relevant bloggers and site owners.
- You must have an indepth understanding of link building tactics, SEO and Google trends whilst skilling yourself up with all the tools to ensure our output is of the highest quality. You must also keep abreast of developments in the SEO industry, particularly with regard to algorithmic updates
- You will work occasionally work on new business pitches and the development of outreach strategy for prospective clients, fully supported by the company directors
- You will be managing at least 3 direct reports – 1 in the UK and 2 in one of our back office team. We are a growing team so there is a lot of progression opportunities here for the right candidate.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- You will have proven experience delivering successful link building campaigns.
- You will have an excellent understanding of SEO, link building, site prospecting and how this is applied to outreach strategy.
- You will have at least 3 years SEO agency experience and will have managed people as well as technology in this time.
- You will have a desire and passion for SEO and link building and always be up-to-date with the latest developments. We want you to teach us things too.You will be comfortable working with and presenting to clients and have the ability to communicate effectively in a business environment.
- You are an innovative problem-solver who can identify issues and work to find and implement solutions with efficiency and efficacy.
- You will be able to produce clear and understandable reports to show the results of your campaigns and help the clients understand the value in what we deliver.
- You will know how to use the industry standard analysis tools (Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, SEMrush, Buzzstream to name a few).
- You will have knowledge of cross-channel strategy and how the coverage can feed social channels.
- You will take full ownership of your projects and support your colleagues both directly and indirectly.
- You will be able to present evidence of successful link building or content marketing campaigns that you have worked on previously.
We know that you are choosing us as much as we are choosing you. We work in a large and spacious office in Altrincham, WA15. We have amazing transport links and a private car park if needed.
We invest in our people and our processes and we have a very high staff retention rate.
We know what we value these skills at and we expect to pay well for the skills we are looking for.
- Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm.
- 30 days annual leave including Christmas and New Year off.
- Your birthday as a bonus holiday day.
- A relaxed and friendly working environment with a great team spirit.
- Conference and training budget to further develop your (and our) skills and knowledge.
- Free lunch Friday.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- A salary and package that will reward you for your past experience and future value to us as a business.