Within our Altrincham office, we are looking for a Director of Information Security to join #TeamGreen.
Matillion is growing quickly and we need to put security best practice at the heart of everything we do, whilst maintaining our ability to execute quickly. Our customer base is also growing rapidly, particularly among enterprises, and that is placing demands on the organisation for compliance, certification and documentation for all aspects of security across the organisation. Exploring new ways of delivering our cloud software to the customer will further drive these needs and makes it essential that Matillion adopts a best of breed approach as soon as possible.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Security Operations
- Security Architecture
Functional or Technical Knowledge and Skills Required - Essential
- CISSP Certification
- Significant and relevant security leadership experience at innovative and fast paced companies with responsibilities in security compliance, engineering and operations.
- Demonstrated experience with at least one of the following: Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO/IEC 17799/27001, HIPAA, NIST, GDPR, GLBA and PCI programs that developed and monitored security controls.
- Experience with cloud computing and Software-as-a-Service architectures and the associated security designs and challenges.
- Strong communication with public-speaking, board of directors and a proven ability to build and maintain relationship building to drive difficult risk decisions.
- Experience in challenging the status quo in a collaborative and effective manner that inspires others to do their best.
Functional or Technical Knowledge and Skills Required - Desirable
- CISM Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related technical field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience working with AWS (Amazon Web Service) cloud architectures.
- A thought leader, active in Information Security Community.