Stockport Exchange, Cheshire
We are looking to recruit an experienced and commercial Web Analyst to join our Marketing Team.
Reporting into our Technical Web Analyst you will be responsible for tracking and reporting on Musicmagpie’s websites and apps.
· Maintain the tagging and tracking ecosystem for musicMagpie’s apps and websites, ensuring that pixels and tracking scripts fire when they should, that the dataLayer is used to its best to enrich Google Analytics and other reporting tools.
· Work with behavioural researchers using tools such as Contentsquare and help to link musicMagpie’s various research tools together to improve the quality of customer data.
· Work with Exponea, our customer data platform, using it to understand customers (rather than just sessions) and helping to evolve it for personalisation, CRM, marketing automation.
· Help the UX and Marketing team to understand where our websites lose customers, and to estimate the value of those lost customers to help prioritise website improvements.
· Improve the availability of data to the rest of the company by building dashboards and automated reports to support others in their role.
· Evolve the analytics and tagging discipline at musicMagpie’s, finding new ways to track customers and tag the sites, new tools to report with, or new strategies to improve data collection.
· A problem-solving attitude.
· Experience in a CRO, problem solving, or analytical role.
· Mastery of Google Analytics.
· Mastery of Google Tag Manager.
· Data interpretation, manipulation, and presentation skills in Excel, Google Sheets or similar software.
· Practical knowledge of Google Data Studio, Power BI or similar tools for creating dashboards.
· Basic knowledge of front-end web development languages.
· Demonstration of self-driven learning, and an enthusiasm for learning.
· Google Analytics Individual Qualification
· Completion of GTM fundamentals
· Share Save Scheme
· Holidays (31 days including bank holidays)
· Free parking when on site
· Casual dress code
· State of the art facilities
musicMagpie (UK) & Decluttr (US) is an international tech business at the forefront of the global recommerce revolution, allowing customers to make the choice to both buy & sell from a service that is ‘Smart for You and Smart for the Planet’.
The company is the number 1 phone recycler in the UK and growing in the US every day! Winning the What Mobile Awards 5 years in a row, as well as Tech Radar’s Mobile Choice Awards for the last 2 years. In addition to this, the company also surpassed 200,000 reviews on Trustpilot. The first company in the world to surpass ten million eBay feedback as well as being the biggest third-party seller in the world on Amazon, exporting to buyers in 140 countries around the world. Alongside this, we also specialise in media, books and games consoles!
Rewarding, down to earth, inclusive and supportive.
Our values are: we care, we make a difference, we’re better together, we innovate and we work in an environment where we all thrive.
Diversity and Inclusion at musicMagpie
At musicMagpie, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.