Working with small/medium sized ‘growth businesses’ across a range of business sectors this agencies core services involve web development, digital marketing, brand identity and graphic design.
Due to a sustained influx of new web projects they are looking for a Junior Web Developer
with a keen eye for detail to support our existing web team with all aspects of development.
The day-to day activities will include;
- Coding designs into fully functioning websites
- Liaising with design team to ensure mock-ups are built to specification
- Proactively maintaining awareness of emerging technologies, coding practices and opportunities for own development
- Supporting clients and Technical SEO team with web development activity and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of frontend frameworks, such as bootstrap
- HTML5 (including understanding of semantic layout principles)
- CSS (SASS)
- Experience of working with Adobe Suite
- Experience with version control GIT / SourceTree
- Atomic Design principles
Qualifications / Experience:
Ideally the candidate will have 1-2 years commercial experience working in an agency environment and demonstrate a well crafted portfolio.
- Health benefit scheme after 6 months
- Quarterly team nights out
- Training and development opportunities
- 20 days holiday per year + bank holidays and an extra holiday day for each year you work with us
- Christmas closedown
- 2 days optional working from home
To Apply please email email@example.com