- Minimum of 2 years experience in an SEO role.
- Be able to demonstrate your role in search traffic growth from a current/previous position.
- Good working knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Tag Manager and SEO tools like Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl Semrush, AHREFS, etc.
- Experience in reporting back to stakeholders, making recommendations for improvements and provide rationale behind those recommendations.
- Ability to use popular CMS platforms such as Magento, Shopify, WordPress, WooCommerce, Umbraco, etc.
- Understanding of common web technologies (HTML/CSS, JS Libraries, PHP, Python, etc).
- Understanding of browser-based development tools (Lighthouse, Dataslayer, Tag Assistant, etc).
- Knowledge of other marketing activities that impact SEO performance.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel for processing data.
- Willingness to learn about other areas in the marketing mix and how digital fits together.
- Carry out regular site audits for clients (content, technical, link profile) and make recommendations for optimising the site.
- Make on-page recommendations based on keyword research, working closely with the PPC, development & content teams.
- Support the development team with website launches and migrations (redirect strategies, content migration, crawl-budget optimisation).
- Detailed keyword research based on buyer and search intent.
- Understanding of best practice International SEO techniques and implementation
- Conduct competitor analysis and insights. (link strategies, onpage and content)Indepth backlink analysis and auditing processes.
- Planning and executing digital marketing activities to achieve agreed KPIs.
- Review SEO performance across key metrics and other key indicators such as ranking and visibility.
- Support in the management of PushON’s own digital marketing strategy, ensuring the roadmap milestones and KPIs are met.
- Maintain detailed monthly reporting documents to monitor and communicate SEO performance.
- Install and configure GTM variable, triggers and tags based on client requirements.
- Working closely with the heads of department and account managers to formulate SEO roadmaps and strategies for our clients, contribute to pitches and review campaign performance.
We are based in Manchester but intend to continue with the flexible remote working post Covid so invite CVs from anywhere in North West England and beyond.