This role is effectively an in-house marketing role, within an agency. Agency life but only one client, Six & Flow.We are a growth and inbound marketing agency working primarily in digital, with massive ambitions and very exciting plans moving forward. For all of our work, the end goal is always to create positive and sustainable ROI for our clients. We help them grow. And we try to enjoy the process along the way...
We are looking for a Growth Marketer (Marketing Manager) who has a range of experience across inbound marketing, content, email, SEO, Social and a hopefully an understanding of biddable media. We want someone who is analytical and process driven, but also not scared to try new process or strategies to drive our own lead generation efforts.
You'll be working as part of a four person growth team, driving leads and brand awareness for you sales focussed colleagues to convert to clients. You'll work closely with the sales team, feeding back on progress, aligning and adjusting appropriately.This role is key to our growth over the next few years.
Ideally you will have:
- 3+ years B2B marketing experience
- A passion for inbound marketing (content, social, SEO)
- An understanding of Biddable Media
- An excellent understanding of lead generation and customer acquisition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with clients, prospects and partners by telephone, email and in person
- Good energy
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Degree educated (or relative training e.g. apprenticeship)
- HubSpot certified (as a nice to have)
- Google certified (as a nice to have)
- Design skills a la Photoshop (as a nice to have)
- An understanding of HTML and CSS would definitely stand you in good stead
- Experience with direct mail and other non-digital marketing
- Launch and manage new Six & Flow campaigns
- Deliver consistently high quality content
- Develop and deliver marketing strategies to help fuel our internal lead generation
- Work across a multi-talented team
- Test and develop new marketing channels
- To not be a dickhead
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a client centric agency
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Gym membership
- Quarterly company performance based bonus
- There's normally beer, dogs and cake.