We are looking for a QA Tester who can take ownership of developing test plans across a variety of projects.
Six & Flow is a B2B marketing agency, delivering inbound, and ABM solutions to our dynamic client base. We have one of the strongest UK-based partnerships with HubSpot, currently holding an Elite level.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our growing team, ideally based in Manchester but we're open to remote team members based anywhere in the UK, Ireland or Eastern-North America.
We are seeking a full-time Tester who will be responsible for creating and maintaining a standardised test structure and identifying new test offerings.
Working within our Design & Development team, you will be responsible for developing testing plans, executing and delivering reports, and ensuring consistent quality.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Browser compatibility
- User functionality
- Cross platform performance and design (desktop/mobile)
- Executing testing scripts
- Track and maintain snag sheets
- Develop reporting documentation
- Assist the team with other tasks if and when required.
- Experience working with HubSpot CMS
- A working knowledge of software testing methodologies and processes
- Experience developing automated scripts and testing software
- Knowledge of current trends in Web Development
- Experience testing server-side code and API’s
- Stress testing
- Exceptional communication skills
- Taking full responsibility of deliverables - not faint-hearted in making decisions
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to problem-solve effectively
- Ability to be dynamic in terms of workflow
- Effective working within a remote team environment
- To not be a dickhead
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a team-first agency
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Gym membership
- Quarterly company performance-based team commission
- There's normally beer, dogs and cake
- Work from anywhere.
Email your CV, a covering letter, flowers, chocolates or other such “enticers” to email@example.com or just fill in the form below.