We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our growing team. We’re looking for someone to join Six & Flow, working alongside our Design and Dev team, who can make a difference by pushing the creative boundaries and drive innovation and quality of the work we produce for our clients.
This role will be responsible for the design and implementation of the experiences a user has when interacting with a digital touchpoint, including websites, mobile applications or marketing content and campaigns. The UI/UX Designer will work closely with our marketing team and web development team to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all of our clients’ digital channels and platforms.
We are looking for a dynamic UX/UI Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our client’s digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimised for improved usability, usefulness, and working with the graphic designer, create stunningly effective visual designs.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UX/UI design challenges by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for client briefs.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design standards and inputting into client strategy.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing teams, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behavior.
- Identifying opportunities for conversion rate optimisation, creating hypotheses for split and multivariate tests and working with the design and development team to implement and monitor the results.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
Requirements/Ideally you will have:
- Been educated within a creative/design/digital discipline and a minimum of 2 years’ UX/UI design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UX/UI design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Excellent working knowledge of the industry-standard digital design tools.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Previous experience working directly with clients to take briefs, present work and receive feedback is essential
- Previous experience working within agile teams would be beneficial
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a client-centric agency
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Gym membership
- There's normally beer, dogs and cake.