Our Engineering Team is growing and we are hiring three Engineers to work on our products in line with direction from the business and our Product Roadmap.
You will be required to learn at a fast pace, but with support and time allocated to do so. All changes will be of a high standard and in line with our SDLC. Problems will often be complex, so you will need to be able to work in both pairs and as a team to work through possible solutions. You should have an inquisitive nature, keen to work out the best way of doing something, not necessarily the fastest.
You will also be expected to demonstrate great communication skills to help the team deliver to their sprint goals and continually improve as a team.
Here's a summary of your key responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team to take ownership of, develop and maintain products in line with our Product Roadmap.
- Support best practices and follow our coding standards to produce software of a high quality, to time.
- Work with your team to design, code, test and verify code to drive solutions to technically complex issues.
- Adopt a learn fast mindset, taking time to upskill using training and learning platforms available.
To apply, you'll need to have
- An understanding of various testing techniques
- A desire to learn
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Good written and documentation skills
- Energy and the ability to self-motivate to continuously learn (L&D time available)
We offer a very generous benefits package, which includes:
You'll also be working in an exciting, innovative environment, with fun, social events, such as bowling nights, pay-day cakes, table tennis tournaments, pizza parties and much more!