Our Engineering Team is growing!
We are looking to hire Software Engineers to work on our products in line with direction from the business and our Product Roadmap.
Whether you're just starting out in your career or are a seasoned professional, we'd love to hear from you!
** WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING **
- Work as part of a team to take ownership of, develop and maintain products in line with our Product Roadmap.
- Support best practices and follow our coding standards to produce software of a high quality, to time.
- Work with your team to design, code, test and verify code to drive solutions to technically complex issues.
- Adopt a learn fast mindset, taking time to upskill using training and learning platforms available.
- Coach and mentor others within the team to assist them in their forward career path (role and experience dependant)
** ABOUT YOU **
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- An understanding of various testing techniques
- A desire to learn
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Good written and documentation skills
- Energy and the ability to self-motivate to continuously learn
It would be great if you also had (but not essential):
- Experience of Scrum and a good understanding of the scrum values
- An understanding of security, OWASP and a desire for high code quality
- Knowledge of the following:
• Restful Web Services
• Selenium / Nightwatch.js
• Azure Dev-Ops
** ABOUT US **
In case you haven't heard of us, we're Team Lokulus.
We're a friendly bunch that creates and provides intelligent digital solutions, customer platforms, and consultancy services to support and streamline our clients' customer journeys. With significant experience across a vast range of industries, from retail to finance, Governments to SME's, we consult, anticipate, navigate, and solve complex customer interaction challenges.
We genuinely believe business should be enjoyable, and really value the personal approach, from the way we work with our customers to our working environment. We are passionate about work-life balance, employee well-being, having fun and working collaboratively to achieve our goals.
** BENEFITS **
We offer a very generous benefits package, which includes:
- A discretionary bonus scheme;
- Generous holiday entitlement;
- Flexi-time and work-life balance initiatives;
- Pension plan with life assurance;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Permanent Health Insurance (income protection);
- Paid time off for charity work;
- Perk Box (high street discounts and deals);
- Personal training allowance.
You'll also be working in an exciting, innovative environment, with lots of social events, such as bowling nights, pay-day cakes, table tennis tournaments, pizza parties and much more!