Join the most exciting start up for 2021 with this exclusive opportunity for Mobile UX Designer.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a venture capital backed start-up who have aggressive growth plans. The right person for this role will work closely with the mobile development team. Their main responsibilities will be to maintain and expand upon the existing product design and UX across multiple platforms (iOS, Android and Web), as well as help guide any associated marketing and branding collateral. They are in search of a business with a strong grasp of how people use their devices, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust toolkit.
The Mobile UX Designer will report directly to the Chief Technical Officer and will be responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation. They will create brand consistent concepts across all mobile experiences that our company provides to our end users.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Mobile UX Designer
- Build intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Present strategic thinking and leadership.
- Work Together with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Contribute to the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Keep up to date with UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Investigate and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Analyse design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Govern brand guidelines and marketing collateral as the product continues to evolve
Roles and Requirements
- Excellent graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- Qualified in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field. A master’s degree is preferred.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- Reactive and adapting to a changeable environment.
- Specialist level skills in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and other relevant design tools.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design
Do you think this role sounds perfect for you? Then contact our team today on 0161 833 1044 or try online!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.