Our client is on an exciting journey to build the next generation sports betting and gaming platform that will support market leading bookmakers globally. With over £25 million invested so far, they have a long-term vision and lots of opportunities in the future.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Your day will consist of understanding and documenting current and future customer needs to ensure that we build the best platform possible.
- You will translate these needs into detailed requirements documents or user stories for the development team.
- You will elicit and gather functional and non-functional requirements from various business stakeholders, including senior management and operational staff.
- You will work closely with the product team, supporting them with documentation of requirements, specifications and user guides where needed.
- You will work closely with the development and QA teams, ensuring they understand what they are doing, why they are doing it and that the product they produce is of the highest quality.
This role is a match if you have experience in eliciting and gathering requirements from stakeholders and working closely with delivery teams to ensure they understand what new features need to be part of the solution.
- You will have experience of working in software delivery.
- Be able to work semi-autonomously.
- Be able to write excellent requirements and be comfortable with different styles and techniques
- Be able to quickly understand business processes and identify technology requirements that support them
- Be able to design solutions at a high level and make decisions about the best way to solve a problem
- Have a solid understanding of digital technology and the software development lifecycle in an agile (SCRUM) environment
- Be able to produce clear and concise documentation of a high standard
- Be analytical in your approach, a problem-solver and have excellent communication and time management skills.
- Experience in the gambling industry
- Experience of retail technologies and processes
- Experience of the discovery phase of a large programme of work
- Wireframing experience
- JIRA & Confluence
Does this role sound perfect for you? Apply online now or get in touch with a member of our award-winning team on 0161 833 1044 or email@example.com
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.