The ideal candidate will have patience and persistence with others who do not always understand I.T. systems. You will need to be a flexible, self-starter who uses your initiative, always looking for areas where improvements can be made and seeking out solutions to problems. You will also be good at communicating complex I.T. solutions to non-technical colleagues.
You will also be required to;
- Help colleagues with use of standard suite of Office apps. You must have advanced knowledge of MS Teams, Outlook, SharePoint, Excel & Word.
- Demonstrate features and run workshops to promote best practice use of Microsoft 365 functionality.
- Help to build solutions based on standard M365 applications e.g. SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Automate & Power BI
- Requirements gathering for new systems & platforms to support services.
- Documenting As-Is & To-Be processes with service areas. Use of collaboration tools such as Miro, Trello.
- Needs good understanding of project management documents and processes for both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Help PM in managing project documentation, identifying risks and opportunities.
Qualifications & experience needed:
- A qualification in Business Analysis.
- Experience in use of advanced software packages and ability to develop procedures, tools and workflows involving multiple systems & platforms.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum 2 years in similar role.
You'll get to help the people we support celebrate along the road to a brighter future. And, be part of an incredible team of like-minded peers. Together we work hard, laugh a lot, and support each other. We also have a range of rewards and benefits for our staff:
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) rising to 30 after 5 years (plus bank holidays)
- A company pension plan with 7% employer contribution
- Opportunity to purchase a health plan to claim towards therapy, dental and more
- Unlimited access to our employee assistance programme for advice and support
- Support from mental health first aiders
- Follow your ambitions and progress your career through on-the-job training, apprenticeships and qualifications
A job at the Together Trust is more than just a job. Together we’ll change lives.
The Together Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. It is a commitment we expect and require from all our staff and volunteers. All Successful applicants will undertake stringent recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS.