Digital Marketing Executive
UA92 - Manchester
We are seeking to appoint an innovative and highly skilled Digital Marketing Executive. Your primary focus will be to maintain the integrity of UA92’s digital profile, bringing creativity and flare in developing and growing our digital presence and working collaboratively with colleagues to evolve UA92’s digital identity. You’ll work across the Marketing and Engagement team, supporting and driving forward key agendas and strategies, whilst retaining ownership of our digital profile. Alongside your creative and innovative thinking, you’ll be a pragmatist, a self-starter and proactive in the way you work.
You will join an agile and forward-thinking Marketing and Engagement team, in what is a challenging time for the sector and across the professional landscape. With big ambitions, a pragmatic approach and a core culture of being confident to think and be different, you’ll welcome collaboration and innovation, whilst also ensuring you remain commercially astute. Meaning you’ll be confident with your ideas, daring with your ambition and realistic in your delivery. You’ll be action based and data driven, measuring impact and success to inform your next move.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing, managing, and maintaining UA92’s digital profile across all platforms including but not limited to; social media, e-campaigns, UA92 search sites, and the UA92 website.
• Being a digital 'all-rounder' who will drive UA92's digital marketing activity across all internal and external platforms, be accountable for paid social activities and in some cases working with media agencies on PPC.
• Being responsible for the UA92 website content and user journey, ensuring content is accurate and engaging.
• Effectively evaluating and reporting on the success of UA92’s digital marketing activity across all platforms, and providing comprehensive proposals for improvement, growth, efficiency and value.
• Working creatively, at times in collaboration with others, to create compelling and distinctive content in order to engage a diverse group of stakeholders.
• Driving awareness of the UA92 brand and being responsible for delivering an outstanding digital experience.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a self-starter, a proactive innovator with the confidence to think outside of the box. You’ll be creative with strong communications and stakeholder engagement experience, and the drive and determination to succeed while making a positive difference.
The successful candidate will have:
• A degree or relevant professional qualification relating to marketing, communications or digital.
• Competency in digital data analytics and reporting.
• Experience of leading social media campaigns to increase engagement, and monitoring analytics to inform future campaigns.
• Experience of using social media for advertising purposes.
• Experience and knowledge of all current and future social media channels and platforms and be up to date with algorithms and how to achieve best results.
• Experience of delivering successful and cohesive digital marketing campaigns, on time and to a strict budget.
• Excellent written communication skills with experience of producing creative and compelling written content including social media, web copy and email.
• Proven ability to deliver a digital media strategy.
• Adobe suite experience including photoshop, illustrator or editor.
• Experience of producing creative content and effectively managing a website.
• Strong understanding of the demands and requirements of different online platforms and channels with the ability to schedule content that caters to these variances.
• Experience of being a brand guardian for a strong brand.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join and help shape the UA92 brand.
Normal working hours are 37.5 per week. However, due to the nature of the post you will be expected to work flexibly. Consideration will be given to applications for part-time or flexible working, subject to business needs.
Please note we are receiving high volumes of applications for UA92 roles so please submit your application as early as possible, as adverts may be closed early where large numbers of applications are received.
For further information about UA92 and all current and future job vacancies, please visit www.ua92.ac.uk
Closing Date: 23.59 hours BST on Sunday 28 March 2021
UA92 values diversity and is committed to equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: Full time (37.5 per week)
LOCATION: Manchester but may be required to travel
INTERVIEW DATE: Tuesday 13th April 2021, 9:00-17:00
(Approx. timings: 9:00 - 13:00, Morning Assessment Centre | 13:00 - 14:00, Lunch & Deliberations | 14:00 - 17:00, Interviews for candidates successful in morning assessment centre).
Interviews are due to be held on campus with social distancing measures in place. We will continue to follow government guidance around this and will share further details and guidance with shortlisted candidates.