Greater Manchester Combined Authority, Crown Commercial Service and Manchester Digital are working together to make it easier for regional SME’s to provide services to the public sector in the North West.
We are keen to encourage local SME’s to register to be included on G-Cloud10. This will allow public sector buyers to award contracts to suitable national and regional SME’s, giving registered suppliers access to a wide variety of cloud-based opportunities.
To date, over £3 billion has been spent through G-Cloud, with over £1.4 billion being spent with SME’s. This financial year will see £1 billion of spend through G-Cloud.
G-Cloud 10 milestones for your calendar:
· PIN release expected 18 April
· Award and standstill late June
· Framework will be live in July
We will host an up to date calendar on the G-Cloud 10 gov.uk pages.
How to prepare
1. Start by watching our G-Cloud video to learn more
2. Review our website for further information
3. Register for a supplier account on the Digital Marketplace. Check out what your competitors are doing and how they describe their services to help you prepare your submission
4. Register and attend our supplier application webinar
We will use the webinar to provide guidance for new and existing suppliers applying to be on the new framework.
Please note that if applications are open then we will be unable to answer questions specific to the procurement as these will go through the clarifications channel.
Any question prior to the release of the PIN should be submitted to [email protected]
Please look out for other events and webinars coming soon.