Our fully accredited 4 day ISO 27001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organisation in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO 27001.
During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Information Security Management Systems to secure the organization`s sensitive information and improve the overall performance and effectiveness.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Information Security Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO/IEC 27001 in an organisation.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Information Security Management
- Expert advisers seeking to master the implementation of an Information Security Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISMS requirements
- ISMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements in the specific context of an organisation
- Learn how to support an organisation to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ISMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organisation in implementing Information Security Management System best practices
- Course materials
- Exam voucher and retake
- CPD Credits
- Snacks and refreshments
- Free parking
- Discounted accommodation
- Discounts to future courses