Educators, do you want to be connected to Greater Manchester’s most influential tech and digital businesses such as McCann, Auto Trader, Moneysupermarket, On The Beach, Hewlett Packard and GCHQ?
By becoming a Manchester Digital Education member you’ll join the region’s top Universities, Colleges and Schools – all of whom are committed to providing opportunities for young people in the region in an exciting, ever-changing industry.
Manchester Digital, as the local trade body for the digital industry, provides a cohesive voice for the sector, which aims to bridge the gap between education and industry. Leading businesses join us to support curriculum development, offer industry standard careers advice and promote opportunities in the region.
Education members benefit from:
- A profile on our directory allowing you to promote courses, degree apprenticeships, adult-learning and much more
- Access to free or discounted professional development and learning opportunities as well as networking and knowledge sharing events for all staff members
- Free, unlimited job vacancy uploads on the website
- Access to our industry reports and insights, such as salary benchmarking, skills audit and more
- Free, unlimited uploads to our news section
- Access to our talent and skills programme including our skills festival and careers fair
- Sponsorship opportunities to promote and showcase your institution to a wide range of industry professionals
College or University
+ VAT annually