The ideal candidate will have a strong Cyber Security / Architecture background, will be able to perform as a client-facing role, and will be willing and able to contribute to 6point6 internal Digital Transformation strategy and thought leadership.
- Define the security architecture for high-profile, public facing, government digital services.
- Define the security strategy, enterprise architecture and roadmap for large complex programmes of work.
- Review and thoroughly understand applications and systems from a security perspective, using your knowledge of NCSC best practice and control frameworks such as CIS.
- Provide risk and threat based advice and guidance on system designs.
- Develop excellent working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of cyber security standards and frameworks.
- Good understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and approaches.
- Strong, hands-on technical experience – preferably from systems engineering or Penetration Testing.
- Good knowledge of architecture, design patterns and UML.
- Comprehensive understanding of security information and event management systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of common approaches to requirements definition, system design and engineering.
- Good knowledge of market leading security technologies and solutions.
- Familiarity with major Cloud technologies, preferably working experience of a least one major PaaS provider – such as Azure or AWS.
- Knowledgeable when it comes to industry standards and good practice for information security risk, preferably working experience of ISO standards.
- A natural collaborator with a genuine desire to help your team achieve a common goal.
- An understanding of designing and implementing security management systems.