Absolute Agency - Bolton
- A minimum of 3 years working in UI/UX design on cross platform applications for mobile, tablet and desktop.
- A strong understanding of UX/UI best practice.
- An enviable portfolio of demonstrable UI/UX design work.
- Proficiency in Figma or other wire-framing tools.
- A keen eye for visual design skills.
- User centred design approach.
- Able to translate a journey and communicate reasoning.
- Comfortable presenting your solutions to the team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be the go-to for all things UX/UI, championing the user at every step.
- Take a leading role and help us to deliver well designed and commercial solutions that make a significant difference for our clients and their customers.
- Work with our agile team, championing user centred design across a range of versatile clients and products.
- Work with team to gather and evaluate user requirements and suggest solutions.
- Communicate ideas and designs through storyboards, site maps and process flows.
- Create mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes to support new business and retained clients.
- Create brand interface elements and libraries of assets that can be utilised by the wider development team.
- Proactively create user testing and usability studies and share with the wider team.
- Manage multiple work flows in a fast-paced environment, reacting to changes in priorities as needed.
- Work with the wider team to develop and improve design processes to maximise business efficiencies.
We pride ourselves on making Absolute a friendly and welcoming agency, which is why we offer initiatives to help support you as a team-member and personally. So, what can you expect if you join us?
A great studio environment
We’ve invested a great deal in our studio space, and this was included in Prolific North's "Most Inspiring Places to Work" campaign a few years ago. This includes communal spaces to break away from your desk, work in project specific studios etc. We also have our own ping-pong and pool table areas along with a new studio bar to let off steam.
Team building activities
We like to get together and socialise as often as we can. Team lunches, quiz nights, nights out and even trips abroad are all part and parcel of working with Absolute. We’ve even hired chefs to come in and cook amazing meals for the team in our studio.
Health is a priority
We’re aware that we don’t work in the most active of jobs, which is why we’ve built our own in-house gym for all staff to keep you happy and healthy. This includes a full subscription to Peloton (Bike & Running machine). We also keep our studio stocked with fresh fruit every week alongside access to mental well-being services should you need it. Also, being based very close to the picturesque Rivington, we’ve invested in Absolute Mountain Bikes for you to explore the reservoirs or hills around the agency to clear your head.
Learning is encouraged
Whether you have a desire to pick up a letterpress course, an SEO course or visit an exhibition/event or whatever it is that you need to keep inspired, we offer a personal budget for creative & technical development.
Time off work
We offer 24 days holiday a year (plus bank hols obviously) and we don’t expect you to work on your birthday or take time off for appointments.
We currently offer a blend of studio and home working. We want to maintain the highly collaborative levels of working whilst providing some flexibility.