We're looking for someone to provide technical support for our online payments service application and its cloud based platform infrastructure.
This will include managing customer incidents that have been escalated from the 2nd Line team, proactive maintenance and management, driving the continual improvement of the technology stack.
- To attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical and business requirements, ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Provide documented technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes.
- Creating and confidently delivering technical presentations internally and externally.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
- Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams with technical explanations.
- Work with Product Management Team, Delivery & Customer Success Teams to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around potential new products.
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Be able to qualify and understand customers business drivers and support them in understanding the business case and ROI.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include – activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s.
- Analytical ability along with strong problem-solving skills. Organised and methodical approach with good attention to detail, with ability to recognize when to escalate a problem before it becomes critical.
- Minimum 2 years hands on knowledge and experience of GCP and/or AWS core services
- Experience of Infrastructure as Code ideally using Terraform
- Have experience of maintaining firewall, WAF, load balancer, routing, DNS, certificate management, IIS, VPN, IPS/IDS and Active Directory technologies in a cloud environment.
- Relevant 3rd line experience of supporting b2b web-based applications and hosting infrastructure in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment
- Windows (2012R2+) server administration and basic MS-SQL database administration
- Application performance investigations
- Personable, friendly and enthusiastic team worker
- Proficient in scripting with PowerShell
- Linux and open-source software knowledge
- Containers (Kubernetes/Docker)