Are you looking for your first step on the career ladder in a busy Accounts environment?
Are you an enthusiastic, self-driven and results-orientated individual with a positive outlook?
Are you confident speaking with a variety people, both internally and externally?
You could be the ideal person to join Apadmi as our new Accounts Assistant.
Apadmi have worked on some of the nation’s favourite apps, such as BBC iPlayer and the X Factor live app, and alongside major industry players across a breadth of sectors, from Jaguar Land Rover to the Co-op.
Our team is expanding rapidly, and we have a bustling office that needs your organisational skills and understanding of accounts principles to help our Business Operations run things smoothly, as we continue to grow.
Each day will be different to the last as you’ll be working on a variety of different tasks, assisting our Accounts team with payment processes and performing crucial general admin tasks that help the rest of our business function properly.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your key responsibilities as our new Accounts Assistant will vary across sales ledger, purchase ledger and cash flow tasks.
Some of these responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Project Management team to keep accurate information and ensure sales invoices are raised without error, and produced in line with Statements of Work
- Chasing outstanding aged debt, and keeping outstanding debtor days within agreed levels
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Reconciling control account, creditor statements and dealing with account and payment
- Flagging any issues where necessary to the Finance Manager
- Assisting the Admin & Accounts assistant with the inputting of purchase orders and purchase invoices, to ensure they’re signed off according to process, entered accurately and fall within month-end timetable
- Paying creditors in line with creditor terms on 2x monthly pay cycles
- Assisting the Finance Manager with accurate, short-term cash flow forecasting and providing report information within agreed timescales
... and much more besides! For more details about the role and how to apply, check out the full job spec here: https://www.apadmi.com/career/accounts-assistant/