Our vision is to enable a digital world with no boundaries to enrich the lives of people on the move, across the globe.
We are looking for a Test Analyst to join our growing team. The role of the Test Analyst is to support the provision of system testing activities. You will be required to explicate business/user requirements into test suites and test cases throughout the software development lifecycle, whilst providing confidence in the systems under development
We are looking for a team player, who can demonstrate good working knowledge of testing processes and project lifecycles and working knowledge of Web/Mobile platform application development.
What you’ll do
- Co-ordinate testing activities with the Test Manager, including:
- Creation and maintenance of test cases
- Creating, maintaining, and executing test procedures
- Analyse, review and assess user requirements, specifications and design documentation for testability
- Analysis of systems and ability to report on quality of system by reporting of actual results
- Evaluation of test results and reporting on deviations from expected results
- Reporting/monitoring of defects in defect management systems with all relevant information
- Undertaking all levels of testing: system, UAT, regression, integration
- Implementing tests across all test/project phases
What we need
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- ISTQB Foundation certificate
- Good working knowledge of testing processes and project lifecycles
- Working knowledge of Web/Mobile platform application development
What makes an ideal candidate
- Demonstrate that they can plan and manage their workload
- Confident raising issues to project teams and line manager
- Eager to learn new skills and technologies
- Good understanding of the test analyst role or experience manual testing
Why work for Apadmi
We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
Not only that, we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good-factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community.