- Analyse complex requirements and create simple, innovative and intuitive concepts to meet those requirements in a user-focussed way
- Own all facets of UX design - creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps and prototypes to effectively explore and communicate process, interaction and design concepts to solve challenges using a variety of tools and methods
- Communicate design concepts both by hand sketching and in software tools
- Produce high-quality visual designs in a variety of software tools that can be implemented by a development team
- Concept, implement and document the visual language of a UI solution
- Conduct user testing to validate and improve design concepts
- Take wireframes/prototypes through to well-crafted, build-ready and pixel-perfect visual designs with supporting annotations
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Perform UX research using various methods to help guide the project direction
- Maintain a personal awareness of design trends, techniques and technologies and disseminate to the team
- Be a champion of the user’s needs throughout the project
High proficiency in graphic design, typography and design theory
Good knowledge of current official UI guidelines for mobile platforms
Expert in design software such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign.
Knowledge of good design practice and trends across multiple platforms, including web and mobile
Why work for Apadmi
We are at the forefront of Digital Impact in the UK. We work with some of the brands, creating the future digital product solutions, and you will be able to look back and proudly say “I did that”.
You will be surrounded by a team of experts, challenging yourself and others, to work with clients on solutions that will deliver real change and value.
We offer an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
Not only that, we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office with free on-site parking provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good-factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community