Autocab is a bespoke software company that makes products and services for the private hire and taxi industry for the global market. Our products are used in many countries around the world. We have recently partnered with Uber and are currently going through a period of massive growth.
Role and Responsibilities
The Head of Project Delivery will manage all aspects of the customer onboarding project team in Autocab.
- Manage a global team of project managers based
- Performance management of staff, setting objectives and have regular reviews
- Responsible for the recruitment drive in Colombia, US, UK, Spain, Australia & Japan
- Improve the project management processes and drive efficiencies through onboarding.
- Manage portfolio level risks and issues
- Work side by side with the head of consultancy to implement projects successfully.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Degree level education or equivalent work experience
15 years project management experience
Prince2 practitioner or equivalent project management certification
Taxi or transport industry knowledge is desirable
- Leadership skills to manage a team of entry level & experienced project managers.
- Strong communication skills to manage any customer project escalations.
- Negotiating skills, sometimes our customers need to adapt to a new way of working as they transition to our software, it’s key that you can convince the customers to adapt to new processes.
- Financial acumen – Reviewing, setting, approving budgets for new projects
- Tech Savvy – our technology is ever evolving, an healthy interest in our software and the ability to field basic questions and knowing what you’re talking about is an important part of the role.
- Great personality with a sense of humour and a little bit of patience should see you become successful in this role.
- Competitive Salary
- Further qualifications, courses and training if required
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning software house
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- Opportunities to progress within the business or within the wider group
- Office social area, which includes pool, foosball and table tennis tables.
- Employee assistance programme
- Regular team building activities
Travel Required up to 20%