Role and Responsibilities
The onboarding project manager will manage all aspects of the customer onboarding process in Autocab.
· Manage the kick off meeting and handover process from sales.
· Review customer requirements against contractual scope.
· Schedule consultancy resources for GAP Analysis, system configuration, training and go-live support.
· Manage risks and issues during the onboarding process.
· Complete successful handover to operations post go-live.
The project manager will manage up to 4-8 projects simultaneously depending on size.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Degree level education or equivalent work experience
5 years project management experience
Prince2 practitioner or equivalent project management certification
Taxi or transport industry knowledge is desirable
· German/French language proficiency preferred
· Leadership skills to manage a team of consultants throughout the successful onboarding project
· Strong communication skills to manage your customer, set correct expectation and drive the project forward
· Scheduling & task management, ability to create a project plan and schedule resources accordingly.
· Negotiating skills, sometimes our customers need to adapt to a new way of working as they transition to our software, it’s key that you can convince the customers to adapt to new processes.
· Cost management – you’ll be working against a budget for all projects
· Tech Savvy – our technology is ever evolving, an healthy interest in our software and the ability to field basic questions and knowing what you’re talking about is an important part of the role.
· Great personality with a sense of humour and a little bit of patience should see you become successful in this role.
· Any language capability (Spanish, French, German or Polish) is desirable
Travel Required up to 60%