This role will also
- Orchestrate the vision, strategy and delivery of digital products and solutions designing new monetisation models
- Build and present business case(s) for digital transformation initiatives based on industry trends, business need and scalable growth.
- Design the roles of the future in collaboration with our talent and development team and support the people development and digital capability building programs
- Disrupt the current and future digital solutions stakeholders, finding opportunities to collaborate and drive digital adoption across the organisation
- Proven track record of successfully creating and delivering a digital change agenda as well as a wealth of experience in designing digital products and services that solve both conventional and complex business solutions.
- Substantial experience across a range of management areas at a senior level, including exposure to commercial/business entities
- Experience in digital solutions in relation to selection, positioning and delivery such as Self-service, Robotics Process Automation, Augmented Analytics, Predictive Analysis and BI, IoT, M2M, Artificial Intelligence AI, Customer Engagement Portals , Asset Tracking
- Demonstrated ability to lead organisational strategic planning and to implement digital processes that integrate business planning objectives into accountable outcomes
- Proven ability to identify, develop and evaluate strategic options and opportunities using applied forward thinking, agile and entrepreneurial approaches
- A demonstrated commitment to business growth and collaborative partnerships with experience in successfully applying creative approaches to deliver organisational objectives and commercial opportunities
- Leadership experience with a passion for development people
Skills and knowledge
- Always win as a team approach
- Conceptual and strategic thinking with advanced problem-solving and decision making skills, and strong positive influencing skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, experience leading an innovative team and have a drive for forward thinking digital transformation
- An inspiring leadership style that aligns with the digital team vision and values, that is naturally collaborative, is essential to the successful performance of this role
- BA or BS required; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Lean Services practice and Agile Management are considered a plus
English (essential) other European languages (desirable)