- Building the business intelligence and analytics strategy for Asset Productivity in Europe
- Ensuring alignment with SOF-AP programme globally. Supporting Digital PO in building up requirements for AP workstream
- By using the most advanced business analytic tools, partnering with regional Asset Productivity leaders and Shaping our Future Priority Objective leaders, in order to support targets and continuous improvement of Asset Efficiency KPIs in the region
- We will rely on this position to build data products to extract valuable business insights in the Asset Productivity arena
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. Machine learning and research methodologies are required
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Partnering with third party sources of information when needed
- Ensuring deliverance of AP intelligence timely plans for country field teams
- Country Managers
- Supply Chain Directors
- Retail and Commercial Teams
- External stakeholders (3LPs, Distributors, Customers, etc..)
- Suppliers of technology (SAS, AI, etc..)
- SOF teams
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Stadistic or other Technical Degrees.
- Project Management qualification and/or in Business Intelligence/Data Analitics. Technical postgraduate studies is a plus.
- 4-6 year of proven experience in Big Data Management / Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence tools and teams
- Experience in software development / business intelligence / technology-driven product development (i.e. data mining, validation, interpretation, analysis, modelling, report creation, evaluating final results, providing solutions using planning and project management techniques)
- Previous experience in cross functionally/matrix work environment . Desirable experience managing central plans with a variety of stakeholders.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Thorough understanding of Big Data and Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligencey tools, techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge and application of planning methodologies and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to drive solutions at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated outstanding project management skills
- Demonstrated track record of obtaining results and driving solutions
- Team management
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable and capable in dealing with senior executives (internal & external) in a proven stakeholder management approach
English is required. Spanish is desirable.