Technical SEO Manager
Bring Digital -
About Bring Digital
Bring Digital is a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency aiming to do things a little differently. Based in central Manchester, we specialise in delivering world-class search and affiliate campaigns for leading eCommerce brands, including Cotton Traders, Studio Retail, and Formula 1.
Everyone at Bring Digital has a passion for what we do; that’s why we achieve such great results. Though our team are extremely hard-working, they’re also friendly and down-to-earth, creating a fantastic company culture and ethos. We’re able to work together to solve the problems that other agencies can’t – that’s why we’re growing so quickly.
To help us in our mission of delivering SEO excellence for our brand partners, we’re looking for a like-minded Technical SEO Manager to join our award-winning SEO team.
As a Technical SEO Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring all of our client’s websites follow the very highest standards of technical SEO practice.
You will be a key member of the technical SEO team taking the lead on a number of our key accounts. You will have experience working with websites of all types and sizes, and a track record of implementing technical SEO recommendations that have a genuine impact on organic performance.
The technical SEO team sits at the heart of Bring, supporting all areas of the business. We’re therefore looking for someone who is ready to be pushed and challenged to develop new processes, techniques and skills to improve team performance.
- Creating and overseeing technical audit processes to identify technical SEO issues
- Overseeing the resolution of technical SEO issues, working with both Bring Digital and client development teams
- Communicating issues to internal teams and client contacts
- Mentoring and training of Technical SEO Executives
- Implementing process, tools and training to improve technical SEO delivery
- Positioning yourself as the voice of technical SEO in content, strategy and design meetings
- Implementation of full tracking and analytics audits for our client accounts.
- Completing full audits across:
– Technical SEO and accessibility audits
– Speed audits
– Core Web vitals audits
– Other areas from security to schema audits
- Use tools such as Google Analytics, SEMrush and Ahrefs to analyse performance data and find opportunities
- Keep up to date with changes in the SEO industry including algorithm updates
We’re looking for someone who has the drive, dedication and thirst for knowledge to become the very best in the industry, and who truly understands the value a strong technical SEO foundation can have on a search marketing campaign.
What We Offer
- The chance to be part of an award-winning agency working with a creative and friendly team
- The opportunity to learn from a highly-skilled team
- Weekly workshops with the wider technical SEO team. Developing new approaches and techniques to develop your core skills.
- The chance to build your career in a highly-respected, industry-recognised agency with a personal progression plan and regular reviews
- A fun and personable office environment with regular team lunches and group activities