connective3 is a high performance marketing agency with specialisms in SEO, Data Analytics, Content Marketing and Paid Media. We connect digital skill sets and expertise to deliver unprecedented results for our clients across all digital channels.
Headquartered in Leeds city centre, and experiencing rapid growth, our Paid Media team are on the look out for a Senior Paid Media Manager. Core focus of the role to include paid social media, PPC, Programmatic display, VOD and other forms of digital paid media.
- Support the paid media team to deliver best in class PPC campaigns.
- Be a key player in driving our PPC offering forward
- Develop high performing campaigns and strategies in conjunction with Head of PPC and Paid Media Director
- Hands on execution and delivery of PPC campaigns.
- Delegation of tasks to Paid Media Executives
- Training and mentoring of Paid Media Execs
- Regularly perform strong data analysis and subsequent campaign optimisation
- Perform daily check and budget management
- Campaign performance analysis
- Deliver paid media reports, and monthly reporting decks with insights and recommendations to Paid Media Director
- Help support and potentially lead new business pitches and proposals
- Attend and lead client calls where appropriate
- Track and deliver tasks through a project management system
- Create blogs, videos and be an active contributor to our marketing
- Attend supplier meetings to grow knowledge of paid media landscape
- At least 3 years’ experience in a paid media role working across PPC
- At least 2 years experience of client communications
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of tracking and tagging
- Google qualified
- Confident communicator and ability to build relationships
- Be able to understand and highlight the story behind KPIs
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrable ability to work to deadlines
- Analytical way of working
- Collaborative worker and all-round team player
connective3 is a creative, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer much more than just the normal ‘agency perks’. We offer you a commitment to help nurture and develop your career aspirations. From industry leading training, conference attendance and collaboration with different digital teams and skill sets, we ensure you always learn and grow.
You can also expect:
- Monthly company lunch on us
- Yearly volunteering programme
- Weekly fresh fruit
- Long service rewards
- Birthday holiday
- Top level Perkbox access
No recruitment agencies