You will play a key role in our digital transformation projects by bringing your CRM/Analytics skills and experience to our team.
To start with you will set up and manage CRM for a major tourism project and use it to support and track the progress of over 2,500 business participants as they move through a digital transformation programme - measuring the impact of interventions on their digital maturity and informing the development of the programme. We will most likely be using MS Dynamics and any experience with this platform would be great but not essential as long as you have experience with other CRM systems or automation tools.
Your role will deliver to the business as well as to individual projects
For the business
· Review and select CRM software that meets our company’s needs
· Plan and implement communication and multi channel marketing campaigns to retain existing and develop new customers
· Track marketing metrics and trends, like conversion rates and web analytics
· Contribute to the development of pitches for new work
· Write and present case studies about our work for networking events and publications
· Ensure the project CRM system provides an effective and efficient funnel to track, service and monitor project participant activity and progress
· Develop bespoke CRM structure and functionality to suit individual project requirements
· Develop and implement communication activities that will build project participation and engagement
· Manage and analyse data to create reports for internal and external use
· Conduct research to measure project impacts and identify needs
Full details on how to apply https://ctconsults.com/news/ctconsults-is-recruiting-a-digital-team/