Application Support Analyst
Our Manchester team is looking for an Application Support Analyst to be a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts. As an Application Support Analyst in the Digital Operations Services (DOS) team, you will be responsible for first and second line support of client applications. You will provide technical support, troubleshooting from issue through to resolution, and manage client communication throughout the process. You will develop and maintain an understanding of the functional and technical requirements of the websites and platforms we work with.
We are looking for someone with a passion for code and all things digital. Our UK team works with enterprise–level clients to design and develop digital products and services, including complex e-commerce solutions and CMS implementations. We work with .Net MVC, React, Optimizely, Contentful, Salesforce and Sitecore amongst other tech.
You will get to work in a vibrant environment with clever minds. We will expose you to the latest technologies, get you working with our big brand clients, and integrate you into the Manchester Tech community through our regular Dept Talks, meet-ups, and knowledge share sessions. We’ll take the time to invest in your development and help you to progress through the business.
What you’ll be doing
- As an Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for handling incoming requests and undertaking any relevant investigation through to issue resolution.
- Ensuring issue and resolution information is captured accurately.
- Liaising with clients and internal teams to understand, diagnose and resolve issues.
- Working alongside the wider team (developers, project managers and infrastructure engineers), to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Working with Content Management System (CMS) implementations such as Sitecore and Optimizely (Episerver).
- Troubleshooting on premise (Windows Server) and cloud hosted (AWS and Azure) applications.
- Building an in-depth knowledge of all client applications and an understanding of the technical and business requirements of the application.
What you’ll be good at:
- Level appropriate technical understanding of: ASP.NET, .NET Core, React, SQL, Windows Server, Cloud hosted (AWS, Azure) solutions.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) is desirable but not essential.
- The ability to self-organise and prioritise workload.
- Problem solving, analysing and troubleshooting effectively.
- Ensuring a good level of customer service at all times
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies.
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you.
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days.
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out.
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony.
- Opportunity to take part in the annual Dept Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities.
- Annual trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in Dept, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: Dept is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,750 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Patagonia, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. Find out more about us.