Platform Engineer - Upto £75,000 - Leeds & Manchester Locations (Unable to provide Visa Sponsorship)
Want to work for one of the biggest technical & engineering consultancies in the world? Why wouldn't you? With an array of projects for a variety of different clients across multiple-sectors, You can rest assured knowing you'll have the chance to work across the latest cutting edge tech, with project experience that will scale your career faster than any standard company!
What does the day to day look like? Honestly? All depends on your projects! What I do know is, that you'll be working across different Public clouds, provisioning infrastructure to scale in accordance to bespoke requirements. I know you'll be collaborating with a range of different teams internally & externally. This role is for the people who want to be in the deep end & fancy fresh challenges regularly!
Ideally you have:
- Cloud/Devops/Platform Engineer with some background in AWS/Azure/GCP
- Having strong knowledge of 1 particular cloud platform & it's eco-system from a project perspective
- IaC: Ansible/Terraform/Cloudformation
- Understanding of configuration management, automation and scripting using tools
- A passion for a DevOps way of working in a platform capacity
You will receive:
- Salary up to £75,000
- Opportunity to work with the multiple businesses who are at the top of their sector - including working across all their latest tech
- Training & development unmatched to any standard company
- Discounts – they have "bespoke" rates for over 50 retail, lifestyle and utility brands
- I can keep going but I'd run out of credits
This role isn't for the faint hearted & isn't for those who like a BAU style of working. If you're ambitious & aim to develop your career faster than the rest, you may want to get in touch with me for more info.
Sound Good? Get in touch with me now to find out more!
Opportunities likes this are rare, if you feel like you'd be a great fit for the role, then please apply!