QA Engineer - Manchester - £45,000
ECOM Recruitment -
- Salary £45,000
- Remote 3 days in the office
A fantastic opportunity exists for a QA Engineer to join a Manchester-based SAAS business.
The business focuses on giving the HR department the greatest software solutions possible so that it may automate the menial tasks and concentrate on handling more crucial concerns within their organisations.
The team is a tight-knit group of quality assurance engineers made up of a few engineers of various ranks to promote a learning and self-developing atmosphere.
You would have the chance to work with both manual and automated testing, using several various technologies like Selenium, Cypress, and Java, as a QA Engineer. To solve the problems you will run against, you will collaborate closely with developers.
- Experience of various testing techniques and strategies.
- Demonstrate, discuss, and permeate current good practice in the skills specific to your professional family across other members of your professional family.
- Have a pragmatic approach to the understanding quality vs delivery expectations and act accordingly to produce a high-quality product.
- Make judgment calls about whether a software issue is tolerable in production and if the impact of that is tolerable.
The pay is competitive and goes up to £45,000, with extras including life insurance, private health insurance, and holiday parties.
If you’re interested in this opportunity and would like to know more, please either contact me directly on email@example.com or apply through this advert and I will contact you ASAP.