Senior Java Developer
As a Software Engineer you will be working for a household name, in an Agile team with a multidiscipline background whilst being able to enhance your technical knowledge and skill set
If you like working in a team whilst having your own autonomy this could be an outstanding opportunity and organisation to be part of. Day to day you will work in a cohesive and collaborative team whilst also having the authority to deliver things individually. It will be your responsibility to investigate challenges and develop innovative solutions.
What we need:
- Strong commercial experience with Java and Spring Boot or another OO language.
- Strong commercial experience developing bespoke built enterprise scale cloud-native applications.
- Exposure with database technologies such as NoSQL i.e., MongoDB or similar.
- Strong API development and technologies.
You will get a chance to work with:
- Java 8+
- AWS (amazon web services)
Why should you apply?
Located in the heart of Manchester in an excellent new office but also there is the option to have hybrid working. That will provide a great work life balance, while going in once or twice a month to the office to collaborate with your team.
All your hard work will be rewarded with a great career development and a salary that reflects your skills and a company bonus. The role can pay up to £70,000.
If this sounds like the type of environment you want to work in,